Sig Sauer, ECHO3, Thermal Reflex Sight, 2-12X40, 0.5 MOA Adjustments, 1913 Picatinny Mount, LEVELPLEX Anti-Cant System, BDX WiFi/Bluetooth Enabled, Black Color
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compact Thermal Reflex Style Sight
- BDX Enabled WiFi/Bluetooth(R), Active Reticles Change with KILO(R) Rangefinder Input, Customizable Fixed Reticles configured from the BDX Mobile App
- Uncooled 320x240 12m VOx LWIR Core Operating at 30Hz (ITAR Controlled)
- LevelPlex(R) Anti-Cant System with Scope Cant Sensitivity down to 0.5 degree
- MOTAC(TM) (Motion Activated Display) Powers up when it Senses Motion
- Video and Image Recording (including recoil activation) with 8 Color Palettes
- Greater than 6 Hours of Run Time with Heavy Use
- Easy to Adjust Lens with Optional Throw Lever Attachment
- Optional Quick Disconnect Mount
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A. to Withstand IPX-6 Conditions
- Aspheric Lens (10 degree FOV) with up to 6X Digital Magnification
- Designed for Predator and Hog hunters
- Improved Situational Awareness
The most innovative, direct view thermal sight in the world. The ECHO3 uses SIG SAUER(R) BDX(R) technology and can record both video and images in 8 different color palettes.
Enter code: "Batteries" upon checkout and get a FREE Pack of CR123 batteries.
|Manufacturer Part #||SOEC32001||Model||ECHO3|
|Type||Thermal Weapon Sight||Power||2-12X|
|Subcategory||Night Vision & Thermal Optics|